Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Job

Ok, so I wanted to get a job because we are buying a house and I wanted to feel like I was contributing....If only the men new!!! So I started looking and then I thought, no way, I am not leaving my kids. So to make a long story short, I decided I would watch a friend of mines kids while she was at work. So far it is going well, Our kids are the same age so it gives Zayden and Kaleah someone to play with. I don't know how all you working moms do it. I think I would just miss mine way to much. So I give you a thumbs up! Well that is what was on my brain. I have gotten all four of them to sleep at the same time! it is amazing! haha. maybe I should go take a nap!

4 comments:

jess said...

Hooray for opportunities to stay home!! I felt the same way after I had Elle and found a similar job. Hope all is well. MISS YOU TONS!!!

the mortensen's said...

hey, do you have Marnie's e-mail address?

the mortensen's said...

she hasn't checked it forever! see if you can get her e-mail for me, that would be awesome!

Andrea said...

I only work part time, and I definately know what you mean about being amazed by full-time working moms. But what really amazes me is moms like you who feel like they can handle more kids than they have to. That is what I can't do. So hooray for women who have enough love and energy to give to watch the kids of those of us who ditch our kids for a few hours and venture into the world of work.