Friday, February 22, 2008

Life and Parenthood

Isn't Life funny? I was laying in bed this morning around Seven thirty, watching my daughter Kaleah play in the bed next to me while Kyler was getting ready for the day. I was just thinking, how lucky am I? I have two beautiful children and an absolutley amazing husband. I am so blessed! I am in heaven every day! There are sometimes when I am trying to get dinner ready and Zayden is pulling on my leg begging me to play and Kaleah is screaming cause I can't get her her baby food fast enough... and I just think I can't do it anymore. but then when Kaleah is fed and zayden has played and dinner is done...sometimes more done than i'd like, I think, no I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love being a mom and wife. I like that I get to sit on the floor with Zayden and Kaleah and build robots with legos and watch in anticipation and kaleah is trying to crawl. I love singing and dancing to the radio with them and most of cuddling. Pecious moments that I will cherish for the rest of eternity. Life is so great and I am so thrilled to have my little family and I can't wait to make it bigger!!! Today is Zaydens 2nd Birthday! Crazy how time flies! and Kaleah will be six months next month! holy cow!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't wait to meet your kids (and you). I heard that Zayden has been sick and that Kaleah is now dealing with it. I hope they are both doing better.