Sunday, March 9, 2008

I got tagged..

Favorite pair of shoes: Umm, i need a new pair of shoes, but right now probable my slip ons!
New Years Resolution: oh I `have many, but one is to have a years suppy of food storage.
What are you listening to right now: Zayden and Kaleah watching Enchanted and Kyler on the phone.
If you had $200.00 to spend on yourself what would you buy: A really good massage! and some new shoes, Dinner and maybe mini golf with Kyler!
Random Thought: I'm really hungry!
Favorite place to go in the city you live in: I love taking the kids for walk to the park. not a whole lot here in boise.....
Book you are reading: oh if only I had time to read grown up books!

I tag andrea and Laura Ross

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Andrea said...

Here you go! http://fifefamilyevents.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-got-tagged-again.html

casa chandler said...

Hey, we finally joined the land of bloggers. Check us out at http://joeandrachaelchandler.blogspot.com/
Can't wait to hear from you!
-Rachael