Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say what???

So Zayden Just turned 4 on monday! (will blog about that later...) but last week I was sitting in the kitchen trying to prepare for dinner and in he walks and this is our conversation....

Zayden- mommy can I have a snack?
M-No I am making dinner?
Z- Please I am REALLY starvin?...
M- No you can wait.
Z - ugh... you're really tickin me off dude!

Seriously??? and then, we are all in the family room playing and horsing around and zayden looks at kyler and says "daddy, you are a selfish Jerk pck." !!!! What the??? So we asked him where he had heard this saying and ... wait for it... he said "uncle Skye"!!! So of course we start laughing uncontrollably until we realize probably not ok to do infront of Z. So we ask him what it means... and he replies... "mommy it just means that daddy is SO funny. He just cracks me up..." So needless to say we then had to explain to him what it really meant so he would not repeat to someone else... i.e. his primary teacher. grandparents or best friend with whom he is with every day and proclaims to marry someday... What can I say... "kids say the darndest things!"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That darn Uncle Skye! I'll have to tell him to watch his language around my kids. Thankfully, when Adam tried out "I'll kick your a$$" this week, Uncle Skye didn't get blamed for that one.