Friday, March 19, 2010

toilets

So I have this amazing talent of dropping, misplacing or breaking important things. The latest? My brand new camera. We were at the mall and kaleah had to use the restroom, so I took her and I had the diaper bag over my shoulder. She finished and asked me to help her pull up her tights and skirt, so I did and the contents of the front pocket of the diaper bag all fell out; keys, phone, diaper ointment, teething tablets and yes my NEW camera. It all fell on the floor with the exception of said camera..... right into the toilet! So needless to say I have been camraless for two weeks. last week we drove the two hours to a best buy and because I had purchased the warrenty I thought we would be fine. but unfortunetly we get there and the girl at the counter tells us it only covers spills, not full emersions into water. but she felt bad and wrote on the claim it had had "a large amount of water spilled" onto it and so they accepted the claim and we get a new camera. So thank you to the best buy girl. Now I just have to find the time to drive two more hours to go get the new one! Oh how I want to be back in the city!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awful! But yay for the nice best buy girl!