Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time...

I know, I know... I really do think about updating alot. but I never have my camera and our computer is not in a place where I can just leave my kids and go blogging... nice thought, but no. So I will post without photos today, just so I can say I did. Pictures will come I promise.

Idaho was amazing and I can't wait to go back next month for my sisters wedding! Yes Chloe' is getting Married!!!! To Nick Hessing a GREAT guy. We love him.

Baby #3 come sometime next month as well, making the arrival of me at my sisters wedding questionable... but I am determined to be there... My due date is the 20th, and She gets married on the 25th, so, because I have HUGE babies, they are thinking about taking him a week early... this would help....

Zayden and Kaleah are SO excited for baby brother to get here they ask me everyday if we are going to the doctor so he can come out!

We are still thinking about names, so if you have any ideas, they would be greatly appreciated.

anyway, enough blabbing... I will post again next week with some pics!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I definately vote for you to have the baby a week early! I can't imagine traveling only a couple days after giving birth. Adam has been praying, "I hope mommy can grow out baby Dylan" almost nightly for a while now. Isn't it so much fun to have the kids be old enough to sort of get it? Alex just always asks me if my fat belly kicked me again.

Good luck with everything, and hopefully you'll make Chloe's wedding with no problems!