Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 Years!!!



Today is our fourth Anniversary! I cannot believe that it has been that long! I guess the saying "time flies when your having fun!" rings true! Kyler and I have had so much fun over the last four years... We have three kids...(almost), we have moved 8 times! (yes, we are ready to settle..but who knows), we love each other SOOOO much...(ok I am talking for him too! haha). and most of all we are so excited to keep on going for more and more and more years! I am so glad I have the best husband in the world to spend eternity with! I love you Kyler! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

EstesSBTAK said...

Happy Anniversary! Lots of wishes for many more happy ones!

Andrea said...

I can't believe you've been married half as long as me and have the same amount of kids. Kirk and I will make it to 8 years this August.